Telophase is the working title for our Capstone ’17-’18 project: a pixel-art, twin-stick dungeon crawler set in Ancient Egypt where you project and recall your character’s soul to damage enemies.
The player must figure out the most effective ways to split their character in order to defeat all the enemies in a level. Then, they progress to the next level, and eventually, must defeat the boss. We are aiming to publish our game on Steam in the spring. You can find us on Twitter @telophasestudio, on Facebook as Telophase Studios!
We are basing our aesthetics and gameplay on Egyptian mythology, and presenting that lore through pixel-art. Our team is:
- Henry Schaefer: engineering lead, original game idea.
- Michael Swisher
- Michael Harrison
- Jacob Kramer
- Ryan Park
- Brooke Sawyer: art lead.
- Szu Hua Wu (Angel)
- Cora Burchett
- Chantelle Johnson: environmental art lead.
- Dawn Nguyen
- Jordan Runyan: design lead.
- Kolton Knudson
- Nathan Harsono
- Lily Gardner: team lead, producer.
- As of January 1st, Angela Bentle and Kevin Hanft have left the studio to pursue other endeavors.